would like to thank you, for taking time to visit my blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ain't No Cover Lyrics - Regina Spektor

Ain't No Cover Lyrics - Regina Spektor
It ain't no cover, it ain't no style
I shouldn't bother, he's eight miles high
But I adore him, and I implore him
Sayin' I love none other
But this ain't no style

He sits there smokin' his breath away
He sits there chokin' on what they say
But I adore him, and I implore him
Sayin' one of these mornings
I'm going away

The sun is setting, the day is done
Goodnight my lover, goodnight my son
I shouldn't bother he's eight miles high
But I love none other, till the day that I die

Oh till the day that I die, die die
Oh till the day that I die, die, die.
I shouldn't bother, he's eight miles high
But I love none other till the day that I die

0 comments:

Post a Comment