Aquarius Lyrics - Regina Spektor
Dear someone listening in the shadows
I only talk to you sometimes
And though I ask for help in riddles
It is clearer in my mind
Clearer in my mind
Born of a sign that carries vessels
In a month as cold as ice
I know I question things to quickly
But I've never questioned if I've loved loved
Dear someone watching from the shadows
I'm cleching water in my fists
The drops they slip right through my fingers
But there's water on my lips
Water in my lips
There's a shadow, you can't see my eyes
Born of a sign that carries vessels
But in a month that brings just ice
I know I question things to quickly
But I've never wondered if I've loved
That's right
Dear someone watching from the shadows
You've seen me loose all the water from my hands
I'm not a skillful water carrier
But the raindrops keep falling on my head
Falling on my head
Born of a sun that carries water
But in a month that brings just ice
I'm not a skillful water carrier
But I
Learn to carry love
Learn to carry love
I'm not a skillful water carrier
But I have learned to carry love, love, love, love
0 comments:
Post a Comment