would like to thank you, for taking time to visit my blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love's Not A Competition Lyrics - Paramore

Love's Not A Competition Lyrics - Paramore
Well, I won't,
Be the one to disappoint you, anymore,
And I know,
I've said all this so that you've heard it, all before,
The trick is,
Getting you to think that all this was your idea,
And that it,
Is everything that you've ever wanted out of here

love's not a competition,
But I'm winning

I'm not,
Sure what's truly altruistic, anymore,
'Cause every,
Good thing that I do is listed,
and you're keeping score,

Well, love's not a competition,
But I'm winning,
Well, love's not a competition,
But I'm winning,
Or, at least I thought I was,
But there's no way of knowing,
At least I thought I was,
But there's no way of knowing

You know what it's like when you're new to the game,
But I'm not

Well, I won't,
be the one to disappoint you,
Well, I won't,
be the one to disappoint you, anymore,
(Love's not a competition, but I'm winning)
Well, I won't,
be the one to disappoint you, anymore
(Love's not a competition, but I'm winning)
Well, I won't,
be the one to disappoint you, anymore
I won't,
be the one to disappoint you, anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment