This Cold Black Lyrics - Slipknot Lyrics, Slipknot Chords, Slipknot Song, Slipknot Mp3 Download
Mother Nature is a Coward (Mother Nature is a Whore)
No More Presence / No More Power (I pray for death, by the hour)
Cut Another Smile Into Me (Into ME is All You Are)
My Artifice will not Recognize Me (You will not find me) ... Anymore
Post-Traumatic War Machines / The Pessimists still will not believe
Throw away my past mistakes / It's all I can to feel
Let my weapons be your CHILDREN / Let my armies be your damned
Try to suffer on in silence / TRY TO STOP ME IF YOU CAN
PNEUMATIC DESTROYER - Pathetic SEDUCER
Sufficient Distortion
SOME DAY - ONE DAY - WE'LL LIVE AGAIN Our Lives
My Ghosts Have Found Their Way Back Home
I have every right to kill my own
I am something now that never could exist
My anguish Conquers All / Pay The Price And Watch Me Fall
My Only Key Is Broken - My Broken Key Is Only ... ME
PNEUMATIC DESTROYER - Pathetic SEDUCER
Sufficient Distortion
SOME DAY - ONE DAY - WE'LL LIVE AGAIN Our Lives
You Utter waste of tired flesh - It does not matter if you can not progress
Even now they still create me - Give me your ignorance / IRRITATE ME
I am made of the same debris - You want it all but you did not want me
Hypocrite with no real use - I'm alive: what's your excuse?
PNEUMATIC DESTROYER - Pathetic SEDUCER
Sufficient Distortion
SOME DAY - ONE DAY - WE'LL LIVE AGAIN Our Lives
PNEUMATIC DESTROYER - Pathetic SEDUCER
Sufficient Distortion
SOME DAY - ONE DAY - WE'LL LIVE AGAIN Our Lives
WE'LL LIVE AGAIN Our Lives
0 comments:
Post a Comment